Read about what happened right after the Lord’s Supper in Matthew 26:31-56.
- What was Peter’s response when Jesus told him that he would deny Jesus?
- In the Garden of Gethsemane, what did Jesus ask Peter to do? What DID Peter do?
- What significant “NOW” moment was Peter missing?
- What made this moment so significant?
- The person in Vs. 51 is elsewhere identified as Peter. Do you think his actions were good or bad? Why?
- In vs. 56, why do you think the disciples fled?
- What would cause you to desert Jesus?