Lanier High School Class of 2020,
Sugar Hill Church would like to offer Graduation Ceremonies for graduates and 4 guests on Sunday, July 19th. There is nothing we would love more than to see you in your caps and gowns and celebrating with your class!
Info for Graduates
- Graduates will need wear their caps and gowns.
- Please bring your diplomas with you to carry across the stage for a photograph.
- Plan for graduates to arrive 30 minutes prior to selected ceremony time and be admitted into the Worship Center at the designated graduate entrance in front on Sugar Hill Church.
- Graduates will sit in a designated section of the worship center.
- Prior to the ceremony, please check temperatures of all graduates and guests. If you have a fever, have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks, or think you may be sick, please attend the ceremony virtually at live.sugarhill.church.
- Masks are required, and will be provided if needed.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the service starts. Please remain in your cars until the doors open.
- We currently have two ceremonies scheduled at 3pm and 5pm that are each capped at 350 attendees (including graduates) to facilitate social distancing. If reservations exceed the capacity of those two ceremonies, we will add a third ceremony at 7pm.
Lanier High School Graduation Tickets are required for each guest/family member that is attending. If you were not able to pick up your tickets from the school last week, please email email@example.com and she will make arrangements for you to pick them up at the church.
Click the button below to let us know which ceremony time you would like to participate in, as well as the total number of people attending (your graduate + ticketed guests). Please use your graduate’s name for the reservation!