Safety & Security
Why Safety & Security is our Highest Value for Students & Families
We have the most important message ever to share with students; that God loves them so much that He provided a way through Jesus Christ to receive forgiveness of sin, inherit eternal life, and enjoy a personal relationship with Him that begins on earth and lasts through eternity! We are very intentional about how we share this message and how we combat obstacles that would keep students from hearing it loud and clear.
This is why we place such a high priority on both the PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL safety of students and families.
Our Security Plan:
To ensure safety and security in our ministry, we follow a Security Plan with practices that include:
- a team of security professionals, ministry professionals, and reliable adult volunteer leaders.
- the use of uniformed and/or plain-clothed security personnel.
- policies that serve to protect the physical and emotional well-being of students and adults.
- an electronic student check-in process.
- an extensive background and screening process for adult volunteer leaders.
If you have any questions or concerns about the safety and security of students, please contact Student Ministries Staff immediately at 770.945.5092.
To learn more about our safety plan, contact us to get your copy of “Sugar Hill Students Safety & Security Practices.” Although our entire Safety and Security plan cannot be widely distributed (for security reasons), we will be happy to meet with parents to discuss the details of the plan.