SHC FAMILY MINISTRIES COVID POLICIES / PROCEDURES
Because the safety of all families is our top priority, SHC has instituted COVID-19 related safety practices that are based on CDC guidelines and policies implemented in local schools. If you would like to read our full COVID Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before Arriving to Programming / Event
Please review the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. If your answer is YES to any of these questions OR if you are sick in any way, PLEASE stay home and join us via digital programming.
- Do you or have you had a fever in the last week?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19? (in the past 10 days)
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID 19? (in the past 14 days)
During Programming / Event:
- Masks are required for everyone. Masks will be provided if needed.
- Students will be asked if they have reviewed the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire questions as they arrive for programming.
- After checking in, students should report directly to their group area.
- Seating arrangements will be modified and leadership will work hard to prevent any close contact situations.
What if someone tests positive for COVID-19?
Out of respect for all families, we ask that SHC staff is notified of all positive COVID-19 tests (anonymity will be respected beyond the necessary leadership) and that individuals testing positive observe CDC recommended quarantine.